Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00732 UAH / MGA
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 27% more expensive than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,495₴ (3,481,580 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000₴ in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kolkata costs ₨8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paris costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 100元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30 (about 3 hours ago)