Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Rivne, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.718 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Rivne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Rivne (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000₴ in Rivne you would need to make just about 19,738₴ (5,309TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ica costs S/. 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 21,177,100 (about 2 hours ago)