Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Riverside, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00129 USD / CLP
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 48% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Riverside, California you would need to make just about $2,992 (CH$2,323,245) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)