Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Riverside, California, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 61% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Riverside, California you would need to make just about $2,121 (﷼ 89,323,550) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 5 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 5 hours ago)