Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Riverside, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 231 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27875 USD / PEN
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Riverside, California you would need to make just about $3,005 (S/. 10,782) in Sullana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 99 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 4 hours ago)