Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Riverside, California, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14655 USD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 481 prices entered by 69 different people.
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 11% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 99 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 4 hours ago)