Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Riverside, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 249 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Riverside, California you would need to make just about $4,814 (€4,131) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)