Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Riverside, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04456 USD / MXN
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Riverside, California you would need to make just about $2,913 (Mex$ 65,375) in San Miguel de Allende.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)