Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina vs Riverside, California, United States
WARNING! Resistencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Resistencia.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01328 USD / ARS *
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 71% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Riverside, California you would need to make just about $1,710 (ARS $128,798) in Resistencia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (about 2 hours ago)