Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Riverside, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04427 USD / MXN
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Riverside, California you would need to make just about $2,422 (Mex$ 54,708) in Oaxaca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 5 hours ago)