Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Riverside, California, United States
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00947 USD / JPY
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,364 (¥671,790) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Riverside, California.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.33 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (44 minutes ago)