Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Riverside, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04521 USD / MXN
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,600 in Riverside, California you would need to make just about $2,569 (Mex$ 56,813) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pensacola, Florida costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maldonado costs $U25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 35 lei (about 3 hours ago)