Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Riverside, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14475 USD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 600 prices entered by 58 different people.
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 44% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Riverside, California you would need to make just about $3,243 ($b22,405) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 175 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)