Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Riverside, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 122 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24050 USD / MYR
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 41% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Riverside, California you would need to make just about $3,337 (RM13,876) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.085 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £361 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)