Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Riverside, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00232 USD / KZT
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 72% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Riverside, California you would need to make just about $1,654 (712,491 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 5 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 5 hours ago)