Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Riverside, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00602 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 67% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,600 in Riverside, California you would need to make just about $1,856 (₨308,536) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paramaribo costs 11 SRD $ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Odense costs kr79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,166 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 720 (about 3 hours ago)