Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Riverside, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12903 USD / HKD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 205 different people.
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 44% more expensive than in Riverside, California (United States)
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.87 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨139 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)