Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Riverside, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 7% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Riverside, California you would need to make just about $5,281 (5,281 CUC) in Holguín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 99 TT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 3 hours ago)