Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Riverside, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00478 USD / GYD
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 31% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Riverside, California you would need to make just about $3,943 (824,110 G$) in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 35 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Long Beach, California costs $2,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beirut costs 1,250 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $18,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 4 hours ago)