Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Riverside, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 164 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17689 USD / BRL
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 63% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,500 in Riverside, California you would need to make just about $2,048 (R$ 11,576) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Morón costs 40 CUC (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)