Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Riverside, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00127 USD / CLP
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 51% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Riverside, California you would need to make just about $2,670 (CH$2,095,024) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baghdad costs 750,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)