Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Riverside, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27894 USD / PEN
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 54% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Riverside, California you would need to make just about $2,884 (S/. 10,338) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jundiai costs R$ 368 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)