Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Riverside, California, United States
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01328 USD / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,438 prices entered by 775 different people.
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Riverside, California you would need to make just about $2,567 (ARS $193,334) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 2 hours ago)