Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Riverside, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01709 USD / DOP
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is 44% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Riverside, California you would need to make just about $3,453 (RD$ 202,019) in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prievidza costs €550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 3,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)