Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Riverside, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 545 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27759 USD / PEN
Do you live in Riverside, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 60% cheaper than in Riverside, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Riverside, California you would need to make just about $2,483 (S/. 8,946) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Los Angeles, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 200 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)