Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,642 prices entered by 507 different people.
Do you live in Rio de Janeiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Springs, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Agadir costs 600 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 5 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 5 hours ago)