Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11312 BRL / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,156 prices entered by 478 different people.
Do you live in Rio de Janeiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 16% more expensive than in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,425 ($U39,113) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,800 in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)