Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Riga, Latvia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03789 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Riga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Riga (Latvia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Riga you would need to make just about €1,939 (51,168 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)