Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Riga, Latvia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01115 EUR / INR
Do you live in Riga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 34% cheaper than in Riga (Latvia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Riga you would need to make just about €1,518 (₨136,190) in Karimnagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)