Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Riga, Latvia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 371 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020.
Do you live in Riga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Riga (Latvia)
For example, you would need at least €2,334 in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Riga.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 4 hours ago)