Cost of living in Grenoble, France vs Riga, Latvia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 290 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021.
Do you live in Riga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 29% more expensive than in Riga (Latvia)
For example, you would need at least €3,104 in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Riga.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,190 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyiv costs 90₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ananindeua costs R$ 112,190 (about 2 hours ago)