Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Riga, Latvia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00109 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Riga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 34% cheaper than in Riga (Latvia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Riga you would need to make just about €1,442 (CH$1,321,758) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $2,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 400 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)