Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Riga, Latvia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 605 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.840 EUR / USD
Do you live in Riga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 20% cheaper than in Riga (Latvia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Riga you would need to make just about €2,072 ($2,468) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Minsk costs 700 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pula costs 4,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)