Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Riga, Latvia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03386 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Riga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 19% cheaper than in Riga (Latvia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Riga you would need to make just about €1,861 (L 54,949) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edirne costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $5,365 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)