Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Richmond, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020.
Do you live in Richmond, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 64% more expensive than in Richmond, Virginia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,555 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Richmond, Virginia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Silkeborg costs kr50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 30 zł (about 1 hour ago)