Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Rhodes, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,488 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11241 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Rhodes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 80% more expensive than in Rhodes (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,340 (HK$20,813) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Rhodes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (27 minutes ago)