Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States vs Rhodes, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Rhodes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Rhodes (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,520 ($1,730) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Rhodes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)