Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Rhodes, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22572 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Rhodes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Rhodes (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Rhodes you would need to make just about €845 (R$ 3,743) in Campo Grande.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)