Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Reykjavik, Iceland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 123.550 ISK / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,852 prices entered by 1,135 different people.
Do you live in Reykjavik? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Reykjavik (Iceland)
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)