Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Resistencia, Argentina
WARNING! Resistencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Resistencia.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05967 ARS / IQD *
Do you live in Resistencia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 45% more expensive than in Resistencia (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $110,230 (1,847,475 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $76,000 in Resistencia.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minsk costs 10 BYN (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Chilpancingo costs Mex$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)