Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Resistencia, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00183 ARS / VND
Do you live in Resistencia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 11% more expensive than in Resistencia (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $95,835 (52,467,301 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $86,000 in Resistencia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Birmingham costs £650 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panipat costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beira costs 65 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 2 hours ago)