Cost of living in Essen, Germany vs Resistencia, Argentina
WARNING! Resistencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Resistencia.
|Personal Care||+ 297%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 451 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 105.258 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in Resistencia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 237% more expensive than in Resistencia (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $279,403 (€2,654) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $83,000 in Resistencia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (about 3 hours ago)