Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Resistencia, Argentina
WARNING! Resistencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Resistencia.
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 539 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15904 ARS / XOF *
Do you live in Resistencia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 219% more expensive than in Resistencia (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $267,708 (1,683,238 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $84,000 in Resistencia.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨750 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Accra costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Brest costs €2.31 (about 3 hours ago)