Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Rennes, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,391 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23491 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Rennes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Rennes (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Rennes you would need to make just about €1,915 (8,150 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $17 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Limassol costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs 40,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)