Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Reims, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019.
Do you live in Reims? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Reims (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Reims you would need to make just about €2,175 in Seville.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 748 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zapopan costs Mex$ 419,990 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)