Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Reims, France
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00832 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Reims? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Reims (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,419 (¥411,039) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Reims.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £555 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 106 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Toluca costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)