Cost of living in Lucknow, India vs Reims, France
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01294 EUR / INR
Do you live in Reims? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 38% cheaper than in Reims (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Reims you would need to make just about €1,978 (₨152,791) in Lucknow.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$4,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 3,188元 (about 3 hours ago)