Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Reims, France
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23622 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Reims? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Reims (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,917 (﷼ 12,350) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Reims.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)