Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Reims, France
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / COP
Do you live in Reims? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Reims (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Reims you would need to make just about €1,156 (COL$4,401,276) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,365 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 45 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago costs CH$3,180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $21,222 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 400 Kč (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Columbus, Ohio costs $22,000 (about 5 hours ago)