Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Reims, France
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,592 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00307 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Reims? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 31% cheaper than in Reims (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Reims you would need to make just about €1,937 (630,402 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Limassol costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs 40,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)